profile
memories
tadakpa
chat

Afiq Lutfi lah !

Powerful Dreams Inspire Powerful Action. When you can taste, smell, and touch your dream, you can enroll the world ^^. Afiq lutfi ;D , AIRCRAFT ENGINEER wanna be :)

  Saturday, November 13, 2010 ; Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your
situation might be, you can survive it.
You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end.


I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart.




                                                                                                                                  jiwang sat*
0comment(s)